See how Intrro works every Tuesday at 2pm ET
What and where does Intrro store the data it collects?
Do you fill out security assessments?
Who is the security contact?
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Software Development Life Cycle
New SCCs & the GDPR
California Consumer Privacy Act
SOC 2 Type II
2. Customer Data subject to EU Data Protection Law
3. Purpose and Scope
5. Data Subject Rights
6. Customer Personal Data Breach
9. Impact Assessment
10. Data Deletion
11. Transfer Mechanisms
12. Customer Data subject to CCPA
13. Customer Data subject to LGPD
14. Customer Responsibilities
16. Term and Termination
Data Subjects Rights
Intrro has built-in single sign-on capabilities for Google accounts via OAuth 2.0. If a user provisions their account via OAuth 2.0, they'll never need to set a password to log in with Intrro.
Employee referrals made easy