See how Intrro works every Tuesday at 2pm ET
What and where does Intrro store the data it collects?
Do you fill out security assessments?
Who is the security contact?
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Software Development Life Cycle
New SCCs & the GDPR
California Consumer Privacy Act
SOC 2 Type II
2. Customer Data subject to EU Data Protection Law
3. Purpose and Scope
5. Data Subject Rights
6. Customer Personal Data Breach
9. Impact Assessment
10. Data Deletion
11. Transfer Mechanisms
12. Customer Data subject to CCPA
13. Customer Data subject to LGPD
14. Customer Responsibilities
16. Term and Termination
Data Subjects Rights
Intrro has a comprehensive set of risk management principles, policies and procedures in place to identify new business and technical risks, and put plans in place to mitigate those risks.
Intrro believes that effective risk management involves: