Intrro Terms of Service
Last updated: 1 November 2023
These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) apply to the services (the “Service”) provided by Ehalah FZ-LLC, (“Intrro”, “our,” or “we”) via https://www.Intrro.com (the “Site”) and form a legally binding contract between Intrro and you (the “Customer” or “you”).
BY REGISTERING TO USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AND CHECKING THE BOX TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICES OR OTHERWISE USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS; (B) YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TERMS; AND (C) YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS.
Intrro reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms (or any policy or guideline of Intrro) at any time and in its sole discretion. If Intrro makes changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending you a notification, by providing notice through the Services, and/or by updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms and posting the revised Terms to our Services. Your continued use of any of the Services will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should review these Terms whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions that will apply to your use of the Services.
Any master subscription agreement entered into between you and Intrro shall, together with these Terms which are incorporated by reference, constitute a single contract between you and Intrro (the “Agreement”).
1. Access to the Services and Restrictions
- Access to the Services. Subject to the terms hereof, Intrro hereby grants to you and your affiliates a worldwide, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable (except as set forth in Section 11.4) right to access and use the Services.
- Restrictions. Intrro retains world-wide ownership of the Services and all intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, therein. Customer agrees that it obtains no intellectual property rights to the Services under this agreement except for the limited rights set forth in Section 1.1. In addition, Customer will not, and will not authorize any third party to: (i) modify, change, alter, create derivative works of, decipher, decompile, disassemble, reconstruct, translate reverse engineer or attempt to discover any source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms of the Services, or (ii) sell, rent, provide, lease, license or sublicense, disclose, distribute, transfer, use for time-sharing or services bureau purposes, or otherwise use or allow others to use, in each case, for the direct benefit of any third party (other than its affiliates), the Services, or (iii) remove from any of the Services any language or designation indicating the confidential nature thereof or the proprietary rights of Intrro. In addition, you will not export, re-export or permit any third party to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Services where such export or re-export is prohibited by applicable law without appropriate licenses and clearances.
2. Fees and Payment
- The Customer shall pay Intrro the fees as set out in Intrro’s payment gateway (whether Stripe or another gateway) (“Fees”). Fees due are payable within thirty (30) days from the Customer’s receipt of an invoice from Intrro. All invoices shall be presumed correct if not disputed by the Customer prior to the due date.
- Fees for the initial term and each renewal term are invoiced in advance.
- All Fees shall be paid in the currency invoiced. The Customer will pay any applicable sales, use, value added, surtax, personal property tax, as well as duties, fees and other governmental assessments or charges arising out of the Agreement and the transactions contemplated herein, excluding taxes based on Intrro’s income, provided that any such applicable taxes or fees are itemized on each applicable invoice. With respect to any payment, the Customer shall ensure that the net amount actually received by Intrro corresponds to the amount invoiced by Intrro and due by the Customer, and in this context any bank wiring fees, credit card fees, or similar costs shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
- Fees are due by the Customer in consideration exclusively for the provision of Services by Intrro, and Intrro provides no warranties or undertakings of any kind with respect to any hire made by a Customer, whether in relation to qualifications, suitability, longevity, or any other criterion in connection with a hire. Intrro shall be under no obligation to provide any refunds, rebates or credit to any Customer, and doing so shall be entirely at Intrro’s absolute discretion.
3. Term and Termination
- Term. The Agreement starts on the Effective Date and remains in effect for the duration initially agreed, or for a period of twelve (12) months if no duration has been specified (“Term”). At the expiry of the Term (and any subsequent Term), the Agreement shall be renewed automatically for a successive Term of equal duration, unless either Intrro or the Customer provide a written notice of non-renewal to the other party no later than thirty (30) calendar days prior to the scheduled renewal date. Upon any such renewal, Intrro will invoice Customer or, if Customer has placed a credit card on file with Intrro, Intrro may bill the applicable fees to such credit card (which Customer expressly authorizes Intrro to do).
- Termination for Breach. Either party may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect in the event of a material breach by the other party that remains uncured for more than thirty (30) calendar days following delivery of a notice of breach, or in the event of a material breach by the other party that is not capable of being cured.
- Consequences of Termination. Upon any expiration or termination of the Agreement, (i) all subscriptions and rights to access the Services will terminate, and (ii) Customer shall immediately cease all use of the Services. In the event of a material breach of the Agreement, termination is not an exclusive remedy and all other remedies will be available whether or not termination occurs.
- Survival. The following provisions will survive any expiration or termination of the Agreement: Sections 1.2, 6, 7 through 10, and any accrued and outstanding payment obligations.
In the event of any material breach by the Customer, or any failure to pay any sums when due, Intrro shall have the right to suspend all or part of the Services to the Customer until such time as the breach has been cured to Intrro’s satisfaction, and Intrro shall furthermore have the right to condition reinstatement of Services to payment of a reinstatement fee determined by Intrro. Such suspension right shall be without prejudice to Intrro’s right to terminate the Agreement pursuant to Section 3.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Intrro and Intrro’s affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, action, suit, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees, costs of investigation and court costs) asserted by any third party relating in any way to, or in respect of, your use of the Services, any third party applications, software, information, content, and/or materials you post or share on or through the Services, or breach of the Agreement, or breach of any of the undertakings, warranties and/or representations contained in Section 6 below. Intrro reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligation.
6. Duties of Customer
- Information. With respect to the Services, you shall be required to supply any information reasonably requested by Intrro for the purposes of allowing Intrro to perform its obligations under the Agreement.
- With respect to any information directly or indirectly provided to Intrro by you or by third parties (including any of your employees, contractors, agents or affiliates), you shall ensure that all such information is current and accurate, that the necessary consents have been obtained, and that all applicable data protection laws have been complied with.
- Failure to Perform. Should you fail to perform your obligations as set forth in this Section 6, Intrro will not be held responsible for any liability or other expense arising from such action, and the you will indemnify Intrro for any liability or expense incurred (including attorney’s fees and expenses) resulting therefrom.
7. Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant that: (a) you have full power and authority to enter into the Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder; (b) you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the jurisdiction of its origin; and (c) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the performance of your obligations under the Agreement.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Intrro be liable for any claim for any indirect, willful, punitive, incidental, exemplary, special or consequential damages, for loss of business profits, or damages for loss of business of the Customer or any third party arising out of the Agreement, or loss or inaccuracy of data of any kind, whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, even if Intrro has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Intrro be liable to the Customer with respect to the subject matter hereof under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any amounts in excess of the fees paid hereunder during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The parties agree that this Section 7 represents a reasonable allocation of risk and that Intrro would not proceed in the absence of such allocation.
Intrro makes no representations, and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Services or any other services or products or any portion thereof, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
10. Confidential Information
- Definition. Either party (the “Disclosing Party”) may disclose or make available (either directly or through an affiliate) to the other party (the “Receiving Party”), whether orally or in physical form, confidential or proprietary information concerning the Disclosing Party and/or its business, products, services, employees, marketing, promotional or technical information in connection with the Agreement, or any information that a Receiving Party knows or reasonably should know is considered confidential or proprietary by the Disclosing Party, or that would be considered confidential or proprietary the Receiving Party, which shall include the terms and conditions of the Agreement (collectively, the “Confidential Information”). For purposes hereof, Confidential Information will not include information that: (a) was previously known to Receiving Party without an obligation of confidentiality; (b) was acquired by Receiving Party from a third party who was not, to the Receiving Party’s knowledge, under an obligation to not disclose such information; (c) is or becomes publicly available through no fault of Receiving Party; or (d) Disclosing Party gave written permission to Receiving Party for disclosure, but only with respect to such permitted disclosure.
- Requirements and Restrictions. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, each Receiving Party agrees that (a) it will use the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party solely as necessary in the course of performing its obligations and exercising its rights under the Agreement, and (b) it will not disclose the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party other than the Receiving Party’s employees or agents on a need-to-know basis who are bound by obligations of nondisclosure and limited use at least as strict as those contained herein. The Receiving Party will implement appropriate legal, technical, and organizational measures to protect the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information against unauthorized or unlawful use, access and processing, and against unauthorized loss, destruction, damage, alteration, or disclosure, keeping in mind the nature of the information, but in no event less than a reasonable standard of care. The Receiving Party is responsible for any breach of the confidentiality provisions of the Agreement by its employees or agents. In the event the Receiving Party receives a subpoena or other validly issued administrative or judicial process demanding Confidential Information, the Receiving Party will give the Disclosing Party prompt written notice of any disclosure of such Confidential Information, including the Agreement terms that, in the opinion of its counsel, appears to be required by law, so that the Disclosing Party may assert any defenses to disclosure that may be available. Receiving Party shall retain material containing Confidential Information only so long as necessary to perform the Services or carry out obligations under the Agreement. Upon request by the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party will return all copies of any Confidential Information to the Disclosing Party, or destroy any Confidential Information in its possession. Each Receiving Party will promptly upon discovery of any loss or unauthorized use or disclosure of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information notify the Disclosing party in writing and take all reasonable steps to mitigate the loss or unauthorized use or disclosure of such Confidential Information. Confidential Information disclosed by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party will at all times remain the property of the Disclosing Party. No license under any trade secrets, copyrights, know-how, or other rights is granted under the Agreement, or by any disclosure of Confidential Information under the Agreement. For Confidential Information that does not constitute “trade secrets” under applicable law, these confidentiality obligations will expire three (3) years after the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
11. Personal Data and Security
- Definitions. “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable privacy laws, including, without limitation, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and UK Data Protection Act 2018. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified natural person provided by Customer or its users in connection with the Agreement as more particularly described in the Data Protection Legislation. “Data Controller” and “Data Processor” have the meaning given in the Data Protection Legislation.
- Compliance with law. Each of Intrro and the Customer undertakes to treat Personal Data in accordance with and do all that is necessary to enable you to comply with such laws. In particular (without prejudice to the foregoing generality), Intrro acknowledges: (i) that the Customer acts as Data Controller and Intrro acts as Data Processor in relation to the Personal Data and will use and process the Personal Data solely on the Customer’s instructions, for the purposes of providing the Services, and in accordance with these Terms, any applicable Data Processing Agreement or otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s express instructions; (ii) it shall ensure the appropriate security of the Personal Data including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage; and (iii) it shall not without the Customer’s express permission transfer Personal Data relating to data subjects based within the UK and/or EEA outside of the EEA and the UK, it being acknowledged that Personal Data in respect of persons resident outside of the UK and EEA may be processed elsewhere.
- Data Processing Agreement. As required by the Data Protection Legislation or as otherwise agreed with Intrro, data protection measures may be described in more detail in a data processing agreement, which will be made supplementary to these Terms (“Data Processing Agreement”). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Data Processing Agreement, the Data Processing Agreement shall prevail.
- Processing Condition. Customer and its users will ensure that the collection, provision of, processing, and use of Personal Data provided to Intrro does not violate the legal rights of its users, other persons or third parties, including by obtaining any and all required authorizations and lawful bases for processing (including consent where necessary). In particular, the Customer represents and warrants that it has either secured consent from (or where it is relying on legitimate interest as the relevant processing condition, has carried out a legitimate interest assessment in respect of) each data subject for the communication of any introduction or message by the Customer using the Services.
- Deletion. Upon termination of the Agreement or earlier as requested by Customer, Intrro will, at Customer’s option, delete all Personal Data, except where Intrro is required to retain copies under the Data Protection Legislation, in which case Intrro will isolate and protect that Personal Data from any further processing or use except to the extent required by applicable laws.
- Security. Intrro agrees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access (a “Personal Data Breach”). Upon becoming aware of a Personal Data Breach, Intrro shall without undue delay inform Customer and provide written details of the Personal Data Breach reasonably required to fulfill Customer’s Personal Data Breach reporting obligations under applicable laws. Where possible, such details shall include, the nature of the Personal Data Breach, the categories, approximate number of data subjects concerned, the categories and approximate number of Personal Data records concerned, the likely consequences of the Personal Data Breach, and the measures taken or proposed to be taken to mitigate the possible adverse effects of the Personal Data Breach.
- Law, Venue, Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, without regard to its choice or conflict of laws provisions. Each party hereby consents to exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts located in Dubai International Financial Centre, United Arab Emirates, including without limitation its Small Claims Tribunal.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement and any exhibits attached thereto contain the full and complete understanding and agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior and contemporary understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, relating to such subject matter hereof. Subject to the foregoing, (i) in the event of any conflict between the master subscription agreement and these Terms, the terms of the master subscription agreement shall prevail only if it specifically references a deviation from these Terms, and (ii) in the event of any conflict between the Agreement and the terms of any purchase order or similar standard ordering document, the terms of such document shall prevail only if it specifically references a deviation from the Agreement and the conflicting section, in which case the terms set forth in such document will prevail for that document only.
- Amendment to Terms. Intrro reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Any amendments to these Terms shall be communicated by notice to Customer at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to their taking effect. If Customer does not object in writing to Intrro to any changes to these Terms prior to the revised Terms taking effect, then Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms. If Customer objects in writing to Intrro to any changes to these Terms prior to their taking effect, then Customer shall not be bound by the revised Terms, but the Customer shall be deemed to have delivered a notice of termination and/or non-renewal to Intrro with respect to the Agreement.
- Notice. Any and all notices permitted or required to be given hereunder shall be deemed duly given: (i) upon actual delivery, in the case of physical delivery, or (ii) upon proof of delivery to the recipient’s designated mail server, in the case of electronic mail, (iii) upon acknowledgement of receipt by the recipient, in all other cases. Notices to Customer shall be sent to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of entry into the Agreement, or at such other address for which Customer gives notice hereunder. Notices to Intrro shall be sent to the address indicated by Intrro at the time of entry into the Agreement, or at such other address for which Intrro gives notice hereunder.
- Assignment. The Agreement may not be assigned, in whole or in part, by either party without the other party’s prior written consent, provided that Intrro may assign or transfer the Agreement to any successor or affiliate or to any purchaser of substantially all of the stock or assets of Intrro without such consent. Any attempted assignment or delegation in violation of the foregoing, except as expressly set forth herein, will be void. Subject to the foregoing, the Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of each party hereto and its respective successors and assigns.
- Waiver, Modification. The failure of either party to enforce, at any time or for any period of time, the provisions hereof, or the failure of either party to exercise any option herein, shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or option and shall in no way affect that party’s right to enforce such provisions or exercise such option.
- Severability. In the event any provision of the Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by ruling of an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Agreement (and each of the remaining terms and conditions contained herein) shall remain in full force and effect.
- Relationship of the Parties. By entering into the Agreement, Intrro and the Customer do not intend to create any relationship of employment, partnership, or joint venture, and at no time shall Intrro position itself as affiliated with the Customer in any way other than as an independent contractor for the provision of the Services described herein.
- Force Majeure. Neither Intrro nor the Customer shall be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under the Agreement, if such failure is caused by force majeure (including, without limitation, war, natural disaster, or any other cause that is outside the scope of control of Intrro and the Customer). In such cases, each of Intrro and the Customer agrees to make its best efforts to remedy the breach and to mitigate any damages that would be caused to Intrro or the Customer. This paragraph shall not apply to payment obligations arising under the Agreement.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. The Agreement is solely for the benefit of the parties and their successors and permitted assigns, and does not confer any rights or remedies on any other person or entity.
- Captions. Paragraph titles or captions contained herein are inserted only as a matter of convenience and for reference.
- Drafter. Both parties acknowledge that they had sufficient time to have the Agreement reviewed by counsel, and that the Agreement will be deemed to have been jointly prepared by the parties. If the Agreement is ever construed, whether by a court or arbitrator, such court or arbitrator will not construe the Agreement, or any provision hereof, against any party as drafter.
- Logo Usage. You agree that Intrro may use your name and logo on the website located at www.Intrro.com, and refer to you as a customer of Intrro’s Services. You have the right to withdraw consent to such use and/or reference at any time by providing notice to Intrro.
- Counterparts. The Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts and by exchange of signed counterparts in physical or electronic form, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one and the same original instrument.