We generally collect as little information from you as required to do our job.
Here is an exhaustive list of the data we currently collect from you, or from your workspace when you grant us access to Slack.
- The name of your company, and the Slack Team ID of your Slack workspace. We use the installation to store an access token that grants us the permissions with the above scopes.
- The name, Slack user ID, email and avatar URL of users who are in your workspace
- List of all public channels available in the workspace
- List of all members of each public workspace
- Messages and other content in direct messages that Intrro has been added to
- Basic information - description, participants about direct messages that Intrro has been added to
- Who and which user sent messages in public channels (so we can determine if Intrro automations are being sent as per schedule — we do not read or store the content of these messages)