Slack app helps you to :
- Request referrals directly by messaging employees privately
- Show you a list of all your employees
- Invite employees to join Intrro and sync their networks
It’s important to note that Intrro will NOT have access to any messages sent or received by any employees privately or on channels, using Slack.
Why is it necessary to install the Slack App?
Intrro’s Slack App enables you to streamline communication between you and the rest of the employees and efficiently pull in referrals for your active job.
When you send a referral request, your employees will receive a message directly from your Slack profile and it creates a more personalized experience, driving higher engagement and increasing the number of referrals you receive.
Your employees are very unlikely to respond to a request or a message on Slack. Intrro is built to work where you work, enabling transparency to make referral hiring easy.
What information can the Slack App access?
Intrro’s Slack App can:
- View employees in a workspace
- See all employee’s profile information such as full name, job title and avatar
- Send messages on your behalf, to channels and other employees registered on Slack
- Add shortcuts and/or slash commands that people can use
- View email addresses of people in a workspace
- View messages and other content in direct messages that Intrro has been added to
- Send messages as @intrrobot
- View basic information about direct messages that Intrro has been added to
- Manage private channels that Intrro has been added to and create new ones
You may read more about Intrro’s privacy measures on the Slack App Directory.